Recently I have been putting small toys in front of Heidi to see if she wanted to "play". I have had no success...but Clinton did. He was watching his tractor video the other night and decided to get his tractors out to play with. As any loving brother would do, he took them over to share with his sister. For the first time she reached out and played with a toy. I, of course, ran for the camera.
A little while later I took Heidi in the other room to feed her. Clinton has a tendency to gravitate to whatever room Heidi is in, so it wasn't long before he joined us and brought Heidi a tractor to play with again. I hope his love of sharing with his sister continues...for at least the next 16-18 years! ;-)




Caring and sharing,
4 comments:
Aww! Clinton is such a good big brother! And I can't believe she's already playing! Seems like we're so far away from that point, but I'm sure it's right around the corner!
ahhhh........what a sweet brother. has he shared his trains yet?
So sweet! Wow, Heidi has really grown since I've seen you last. Hope you have a great time with your parents this week!!
Too cute...that is so sweet of him to be sharing with her. I am sooo ready for these days in my life!
Post a Comment