Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Interview - Part 3

My sister has a lot of amazing talents. She can bake and decorate cookies amazingly. She can make adorable hair bows and baby clothes. She can create beautiful wall art, which our sweet Heidi is loving. She can create just about any kind of outfit she wants to wear. She can make wedding dresses. She was a D-I athlete for North Texas as a High Jumper. She has her Masters of Education and is starting her Masters of Fine Arts next week.

And have I mentioned that she was named Teacher of the Year this year at Williams Preparatory School? Amazing!

However, she is not amazing at everything. And if you're the person standing next to her during the National Anthem or at church during the hymns or in her car when a song she likes comes on...then you know where one of her few shortfalls is. SHE CAN NOT SING! I'm not claiming to be Celine or Martina, but I can carry a tune. Chelsea can't even drag one.

I'm afraid Clinton may be falling in his Aunt Zsazsie's footsteps. The third installment of this interview is the singing portion. And while the noises Clinton is making just sound like a kid being crazy (or a cat being run over), it really is how he sings. We're really going to have to work on his singing before we take him to "big church"!



Investing in earplugs,

2 comments:

Alicia said...

LOL...he is too funny! Very fascinated by the camera for sure.

Samantha said...

Aawww, poor Chelsea (and Clinton), I feel their pain, I was once told I couldn't carry a tune if I had a bucket!!

Cute videos!