At three months, we're finding Heidi LOVES to smile. She is friendly to everyone but really likes to have Clinton around. She thinks he is so funny. She is also more of a mommy's baby than Clinton ever was.
She is talking a ton and her days are filled with smiles and giggles. She's also holding her head up very well and looking around at everything. Nobody puts this baby in the corner...she likes to be in the middle of it all...and will let you know when she isn't!
We love you baby girl and can't imagine we ever had a life without you! Can't wait to see what the upcoming months have in store for us!!






Loving everything girly,

6 comments:
I can't believe that she is three months old already! She is a doll!
She is such a pretty thing! I love these pics!! You did a really good job on them!!!
Great photos. She is just beautiful!!!
She is so cute! I can't believe how fast time is flying by...three months wow.
Happy 3 months, Heidi! She is just precious! Great pics! I need to take lessons!
Love her bows and flowers...she just looks so sweet!
Post a Comment