On Mommy's side is that magic screen where the kids can see pictures of themselves or, as in this case with a camcorder, can see a moving image. I thought I had figured out the trick when I realized my screen would flip over where Clinton could see himself. Little did I know this would completely distract from my interview questions as he decided to entertain himself by talking to himself and making faces at himself in the screen. This probably could have entertained him all day, and did for a while--there will be several installments of this particular interview.
This segment is the longest by far (a little over 4 min), but I assume it will be quite entertaining to the grandparents and auntie. If you have a few minutes to spare and want to get to know this little man I'm always writing about, then you, too, may want to take a peek. Hope you enjoy!
Bringing you the hard-hitting news,

2 comments:
I seriously have tears in my eyes. How funny! He is too cute!
This is so funny! I have laughed and laughed...such a one tract mind...
Post a Comment