If you haven't noticed my list of blogs labeled
Families to Pray For, I ask you to please check out the
Fahmers and send some prayers their way. I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through right now...but I imagine prayers are what they need most.
2 comments:
I have seen all the different blog "categories" on your homepage. Do you know all of these people under the different categories? Also, I was amazed to see that people who do not even know this family have been following the story for months. It is amazing that people all over the world have found this family and that they made "gear".
Hey, Jess. To answer your questions--I only know the people under friends and family, but I know all of them. The others I don't know at all, but feel like I do as I follow their blogs. Jacob's blog and the blog about Nathan, Tricia and Gwyneth have huge followings. Nathan's blog has even won quite a few blog awards...who knew those even existed?? Anyway, if you haven't checked out his story it's quite amazing and is definitely a modern day miracle!
Post a Comment