Clinton LOVES his daddy. It doesn't matter how many books I read, how many games of hide and seek I play, how many episodes of Veggie Tales I sit through, how many hours I sit in the backyard sandbox, how many parks I drive to, or how many times I catch and return the ball, Clinton would almost certainly prefer to be with his dad. As soon as Rodney walks in the door, Clinton gets so excited and runs to greet his daddy. And when Rodney comes in the door on the phone or has to get an email out, Clinton gets locked out of the office and I then have to go into super-distraction mode to prevent a massive breakdown. The only time I seem to be preferred over Rodney is when Clinton is hurt or not feeling well....suddenly he is a mamma's boy. I guess mommy offers the best get-better-kisses. (And just to pat myself on the back--I am also the only one who can put Clinton to bed without crying!)
Anyway, Clinton loves to follow Rodney around copying everything he does (I can beg Clinton to do something I'm doing and he'll look at me like I'm crazy and run off to do something that's not allowed). Below are some pictures of Clinton helping Rodney wash my truck. It was so cute, I couldn't help but snap a few pictures.







I do feel I should mention, Clinton did prefer me yesterday in the pool at Brian and Kelly's pool party. SCORE ONE for mommy!

3 comments:
Tristan also prefers his Daddy over me any time of the day...I guess boys stick together!!!
So cute! Love the carwash pics:)
Those carwash pictures are too cute! Glad you got a little favor from the boy in the pool ;)
Post a Comment