Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Answer

For those of you who read the previous post and have been on the edge of your seats (ha!), here's the answer...it's how Clinton eats apples. He used to actually eat them and I would let him carry one around the house and eat it...until I started finding trails and piles of apple bites all over the house. Now Clinton has to sit in the high chair for his apple "snack" and still, he continues to take bites, chew for a bit and then spit in his lap. When I pull him out of the high chair, it's full of his apple. I continue to let him "eat" them because I'm hopeful he actually gets an occasional bite in his tummy and because it gives me about 15-20 minutes of free hands to empty the dishwasher or eat a bite myself.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I have to tell you that certainly does not look like apples...definitely wouldn't have guessed that!!