Clinton's new favorite place to play is in the backyard. Any time the door opens and he doesn't get to go outside, the result is him laying on the floor screaming...not sure why he hasn't learned that doesn't work on me. The backyard is a great place for Clinton to play--it's fenced in, the soft grass is easy on him when he falls, and he loves his sand box. AND he's not tearing up my house! I'm looking forward to many sunshiney days in the yard. Funny how an out-of-control child like Clinton can make an indoors girl like me want to spend many moments outside!
cute pictures! I am so with you on spending more time outside to keep my child sane even though before she was around that was not my first choice of places to hang out.
I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I am a promise to be anything God wants me to be.
I can go anywhere that He wants me to go
I can be anything He wants me to be
I can climb the high mountains
I can cross the wide sea
I'm a great big promise you see!
I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I'm a promise to be anything God wants me to be
Anything God wants me to be!
2 comments:
cute pictures! I am so with you on spending more time outside to keep my child sane even though before she was around that was not my first choice of places to hang out.
Lucas and Chase throw a fit every time I open the door too. It's amazing how much they love being outdoors! Love your sandbox!
Post a Comment