These have to be two of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They look so much like his daddy's, but carry a beautiful innocence only a child can possess. I love getting to look into these precious treasures everyday. So much expression comes out of them as Clinton tries to tell me big stories with his very limited vocabulary. Yes, these are my eyes to love and Clinton is forever looking at me with them and melting my heart. But one day some girl is going to look into these eyes and fall hopelessly in love, and then they will be hers to love as she will get to look into them everyday. One more thing to cherish while I can...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Someone's feeling a little sappy. The sappiness was actually a dinner conversation Brian and I had last night. After I got off the phone with you he asked if I had read your blog and if that amount of sappiness was normal? We were also making bets about whether or not you'll cry when Clinton gets his first girlfriend:)
I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I am a promise to be anything God wants me to be.
I can go anywhere that He wants me to go
I can be anything He wants me to be
I can climb the high mountains
I can cross the wide sea
I'm a great big promise you see!
I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I'm a promise to be anything God wants me to be
Anything God wants me to be!
1 comment:
Someone's feeling a little sappy. The sappiness was actually a dinner conversation Brian and I had last night. After I got off the phone with you he asked if I had read your blog and if that amount of sappiness was normal? We were also making bets about whether or not you'll cry when Clinton gets his first girlfriend:)
Post a Comment