Thursday, March 26, 2009

We're Having a Baby Today!!

Rodney and I are off to the hospital this morning. We are hoping to welcome Baby Williams into the world today. We are so excited to see if this will be a missy or a little mister. Either way we are happy...we know God has chosen what to bless us with, and we accept his blessing with great joy.

Stay tuned for updates...hopefully, my sister, Chelsea, will be providing them as I text them to her from the hospital!

Looking forward to walking lighter,

9 comments:

S. Brook Bell said...

Yea!!! We will be sending happy and healthly thoughts and prayers your way!

Amanda said...

Yea!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers today. I hope you have a quick and easy delivery. Can't wait to hear the news! :)

Kathy said...

YAY!! I can't wait to hear the updates...praying for a smooth delivery for you!

Samantha said...

Yay, can't wait to find out if Baby Williams is a he or she. Hope you have a quick and easy delivery, we'll be thinking of you and Baby Williams!

Brandi Burden said...

YAY!! How exciting!! Wishing you a speedy and easy delivery! Can't wait to know if it is a he/she and the name yall have chosen!!

Alicia said...

YAY!!! Can't wait to hear what HE has blessed yall with. Hope everything goes well and mom and baby are all healthy.

Emily said...

That is so exciting. I hope that you are progressing quickly at this very moment and that the delivery is safe and the you and that sweet baby of yours is super healthy. I can't wait to read Chelsea's updates!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures. I'll be out to buy some little girl clothes this weekend!

The Kattner's said...

Congratulations! Just read on Chelsea's blog you guys had a sweet baby girl! I love her name! We hope everything went as smoothly as possible and that you both are doing great! Looking forward to seeing pictures!