Monday, March 09, 2009

Hair Dilemmas

Clinton's daddy wakes up every morning with a severe case of bed head. I think it's cute, one of those quirky things I love about him...Rodney thinks it's bad. So bad that if we have company, Rodney comes to the breakfast table with his cap on. I don't exactly look marvelous when I wake up. I have very thick hair, with a natural curl....and it, too, can look a bit crazy and distorted in the early hours of the morn.

It seems Rodney and I together have passed this gene on to our young son who is still completely oblivious to style.

Yesterday, I came home from my last day of work at church (Rodney and Clinton stayed home because Rodney wasn't feeling well) at which point I quickly ate and left for a baby shower of a dear friend who is expecting twin girls. I noticed Clinton's hair had not been fixed, but it wasn't until I returned home that I noticed what a crazy mess it was!

Check out these pictures for what is sure to be the latest craze in hair style. Of course, if Clinton had any idea how crazy he looked, he would have been embarrassed when his girlfriend, Addie, came over to play with him.






After a long warm day with a very sweaty headed toddler, we're debating what type of summer cut to get...feel free to throw in your suggestions. Crew cut with spiky hair? A burr? Short shag?

Looking into Pantene stocks,

3 comments:

Brandi Burden said...

He is so adorable even with his crazy hair!! I vote for the crew cut with the spiky hair but I would really miss seeing those cute little curls! Aww...

Anonymous said...

I have the crazy hair gene too. I love the look.

Alicia said...

Holy Cow! His hair really is cute like this, but I must agree with the little spikes.