So, Clinton and I had come in from the backyard. Rodney was quarantined to the Master bedroom with the flu. I needed to take a much-needed 4,000th trip to the ladies' room so I rushed back to Clinton's bathroom. I usually leave the door open so I can hear what he's doing, but for whatever reason I shut the door behind me as I hastily entered. As I was getting ready to open the door up and head back out, I heard a loud thud followed by shrieking and crying. Yikes. I immediately started trying to follow the screams and had visions of a head trauma.
The screams led me to the guest bathroom and I was dying laughing as I rounded the corner and it registered what I was actually seeing. I guess Clinton has seen me "go to the potty" about a million times since the baby dropped (directly onto my bladder), and decided to give it a try. But the poor little guy has the tiniest butt ever and it slipped right through the seat. All I could see was two tiny feet sticking up, two arms with elbows out on the edge of the seat holding up his weight, and his panicked little face as he screamed for help. I laughed and laughed...
He was upset because he still wanted to try but he was scared and his clothes were all wet and mommy couldn't stop laughing at him! Too funny...
Laughing out loud often,

4 comments:
OMG, too funny. He does have a tiny hiney.
How funny! Such a good boy, though, trying to give Mommy a break! :)
Funny! I bet he was so scared. Rodney has the flu - yuck!
That is hilarious!! Poor guy...he was probably terrified...and wondering why mommy thought it was so funny :)
Post a Comment