Clinton loves water. As I've mentioned before, he loves his bath--we can't even say the word "bath" without him signing it over and over and running to the bathroom to sign "water" and "please". Well, he also loves sprinklers. Yesterday, Rodney was watering the yard and Clinton spotted the sprinkler. Rather than pulling him out of the water, I ran and got the camera and the big lens to take these pics. I had a hard time picking a couple of faves, so I posted the 8 below....even the though I wanted to post the 30 that I took. I thought the colors and everything turned out so great, I didn't even edit these.
Oh, and thanks to Amanda and Brandi for the photography compliments. I use a Canon Rebel xt camera and edit with my MacBook Pro.
I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I am a promise to be anything God wants me to be.
I can go anywhere that He wants me to go
I can be anything He wants me to be
I can climb the high mountains
I can cross the wide sea
I'm a great big promise you see!
I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I'm a promise to be anything God wants me to be
Anything God wants me to be!
4 comments:
These pics came out really good. Did you soom in all the way with your big lens?
Some of them I did. I sat pretty far away to avoid getting the camera wet!
so cute!
so very adorable!
Post a Comment