Due to a NUMBER of problems we had with getting a camera that would work with our Mac, I'm just now able to post this video from our Labor Day Weekend trip. We took Clinton to the Ripley's Believe It or Not Aquarium....and he LOVED it! They had all different kinds of extreme and weird looking fish. They also had walk through aquariums where you walked through a tunnel so the fish are swimming around and over you....just something to note if you actually watch the video and notice that Clinton does a lot of staring at the ceiling!! Even if you don't want to sit through the near 3 minutes of "parent-loving" footage, you should at least watch enough to see me turn the camera on the fish in the first aquarium we were at...weird.
I've also included one random and very cute photo of my little man. You might notice his tongue is sideways. This is a trait he has inherited from me--being able to flip his tongue completely over so that it is upside down in his mouth. And he does it ALL the time.
I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I am a promise to be anything God wants me to be.
I can go anywhere that He wants me to go
I can be anything He wants me to be
I can climb the high mountains
I can cross the wide sea
I'm a great big promise you see!
I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I'm a promise to be anything God wants me to be
Anything God wants me to be!
2 comments:
love the pic:)
what a great pic.....what beautiful eyes....he is going to be a heartbreaker!!!!-melanie d.
Post a Comment