Yesterday morning we met our friends--Ryan, Heather, and Dalby--at Gentry Farm. They have a corn maze, bins of corn for the kids to play in with toys, hayrides, a baby maze with slides, a pumpkin patch, animals, and best of all--SNACKS! The kids had a great time, even though Clinton was a little spacey from all his new allergy medicine.
We also managed to finally get a camera AND get it working with our MAC. My hope is that I will master the art of editing, but for now you can just enjoy my amateur creation...
Happy Fall, y'all!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great video. I can't believe it was your first! Looks like a great Saturday. Also, I meant to post earlier, but I will have no major life obligations come December if you need help with any of your projects.
I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I am a promise to be anything God wants me to be.
I can go anywhere that He wants me to go
I can be anything He wants me to be
I can climb the high mountains
I can cross the wide sea
I'm a great big promise you see!
I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I'm a promise to be anything God wants me to be
Anything God wants me to be!
5 comments:
Great video. I can't believe it was your first! Looks like a great Saturday. Also, I meant to post earlier, but I will have no major life obligations come December if you need help with any of your projects.
Yeah! Fly to Tennessee and come help me! Seriously.
Looks like you guys had fun...good video!
E-mail me some good dates. I have a free ticket!
Also, were those shorts I noticed you sporting?
Post a Comment