Saturday, December 06, 2008

Prayers for Our Family, Please



I just want to ask my little blogger buddies out there in blogger land to please send some prayers our way. My mother-in-law (pictured above in the purple on the left) suffered a stroke yesterday. It seems there is a 1 1/2in blockage in her brain. The doctors said she is doing surprisingly well for someone with a blockage that large. There is no paralysis or any other physical symptoms, but her mental state is a little shaky. She's not remembering things, not making connections well, and not able to communicate very well. Please pray for Rodney and his sister, Alesha, as they are at the hospital right now dealing with this. We have no idea what the long term prognosis is at this point, but we're praying for the best.


6 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh nooo!!! She is so young! I will be praying...

Cathy said...

Courtney ...I have been talking to Alesha. She gave me an update...we will be praying n our end.

Cathy

Amanda said...

Your mother-in-law and family are in my prayers.

Emily said...

I am so sorry! I will absolutely pray for complete healing for your MIL and for the emotions of your family during this hard time.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! I am really sorry. I am praying for you all!

S. Brook Bell said...

Of course, you and the whole family will be in my prayers! I am so sorry this is happening to you and your family!!!