
Dear Great-Mama Peggy,
Thanks so much for coming to visit me while I was in Texas. I had such a good time showing you how I can spit, pop my cheek and run around like a heathen. Mommy always tells me what a wonderful grandmother you are to her and I'm glad to have you on my list of grandmas to spoil me. Mommy says I would have really liked my Great Papa, too, since I seem to like tractors as much as he did. She said if you can find a picture of Papa with a tractor, she'll frame it and put it in my cowboy room. I already have pictures of my Pop riding bulls and Daddy's grandpa Robert leading a horse. It seems that even though I live in the prissy suburbs, I still have a lot of country roots...and I'd like to be reminded of them as I strive to live up to them.
I can't wait to see you again. Maybe you can come visit us when my new little sibling gets here. Or maybe when Mommy feels like she can travel with two heathens, she'll come to Midland and we'll take you for a day of shopping. Won't that be fun with two of us???
Sorry, I wasn't huggable and lovable for you....but I get really excited when I'm around people I like. That's why I was running circles around you. Next time I'll try to slow down long enough for one kiss...they really melt my mommy....I can only imagine what they'd do for a Great Grandma!
Tickles and Giggles from Tennessee--
Love,
Clinton Robert Williams

1 comment:
Hello....Courtney! Sorry I've been away so long...it looks like you are getting along just fine. Yes....Sciatica sucks! I started out with pain in my legs...then my leg gave out , then I tried crutches, then a walker! After a few trips to the Chiropractor...
I'm just limping. I think a Nashville trip is in our near future!
Cathy
Post a Comment