Saturday, October 04, 2008

Nashville Zoo

Thursday Clinton didn't have school, so we went by and picked up Heather and Dalby and met our new friends, Julie and William, at the Nashville Zoo. Clinton and William are in the same class in school. Since we don't get to watch them play together at school, it was fun to see them together at the zoo. Their birthdays are only two days apart, so they are literally the same age.

We only let the kids get out of the stroller to see the zebras and to ride the carousel. I think their favorite things were looking at the zebras and eating their snacks. When we let the kids out at the zebras, Clinton started eating popcorn out of a strangers stroller...so we had to go buy him a bag of his own...it's one of his favorite foods!

Of course, I couldn't help but put together another movie. So, grab your own popcorn and enjoy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The box is empty:( I wanted to watch the movie.

Amy said...

I love your movies!!!