Anyway, I was going though Clinton's old clothes sorting them by size and storing them away. I loved folding all his little tiny gowns and onesies, but I got especially sentimental (a result of the hormones, I'm sure) when I started looking at his shoes. I took some comparison shots of his first tennis shoes, sandals and boots with his current counterparts. This kid is now in an 8...and not the eight with room to grow, but the snug eight edging on 9. I guess he'll be following in his Daddy's GIGANTIC footsteps!



All the shoes this little boy has ever had. I know it looks like a lot, but his foot has grown like a rocket! We feel like he grows out of them on the way home from the store!

3 comments:
I think you might have a long pregnancy ahead of you if you are already getting sentimental!!!!
Corey saw these pictures and said, "Yall must be a lot alike. She's a documenter like you." :) I still love looking at my babies' things!
Awwwww, what a sweet post Courtney. Time sure flies, doesn't it?
Post a Comment