Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Have you missed us?

SORRY for the blogging hiatus. Clinton and I took a little trip to Texas. Stay tuned...pictures AND video to come soon!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hey Courtney...glad you stopped by and "fessed" up! I thought that was a fun post....a little scary! Yes I admit I am addicted! I have most of signs! Oh, well!

Did you see the post I did last week....you won't believe it.....AND it's all because of you! After going through the "Shed"....I decided it WAS TIME to clean that mess out! Go look at the pictures and see the transfrmation!

Hope you had a great time in Texas!

Lv...Cathy

Cathy said...

OK....I just saw that you DID see the Shed.....We threw away about 25 bags of junk! You should have been there...we had to pay the garbage man an extra $20...to take it!

A lot of it got carried to Robert's big building...he can deal with it now!
Stay tuned...I'm going to fix up the back half of the shed like a play house....MY PLAY HOUSE!
Cathy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.