Thursday, August 28, 2008

Clinton's Cougar

I feel like I should apologize to the mother's of Dalby, Conley, Maguire, and any other mommy of a little girl that I promised my son to. It seems he's into older women...and one in particular, Addie. Little Miss Addie comes over several times a week to help me take care of Clinton. I think she really comes over because she loves playing with him but it is such a BIG help to me. Clinton is so in love with her that he just follows her from room to room and not only wants nothing to do with me but stays out of my way so I can actually get something done...a load of laundry, dinner, maybe even paint my toe nails!

Whenever Addie comes over Clinton spends about the first 10 minutes doing what you see in the picture. My child who won't even stop for a drink for me, will lay his head on his girlfriend's shoulder and just let her walk around.





In fact, a couple of weekends ago I was feeling really nauseated and Rodney was worn out from traveling all week. Addie and a friend came over to play with Clinton and for TWO hours Rodney and I got to lay on the couch while the kids played...it was AWESOME!

So a big THANKS to our wonderful neighbor, Addie!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Clinton does look happy!

Samantha said...

Go Clinton!!!

Anonymous said...

She's the cutest cougar that I've ever seen, also the youngest:)

Maybe the Tennessee cougar is different than the Dallas cougar.