There were so many ingredients scattered across the kitchen and Clinton was continuously running in and out of the kitchen, that I failed to notice when he ran out with my Velveeta. I did however notice that his very noisy and inquisitive visits to the kitchen had stopped and that he wasn't making any kind of noise in the house. And so I began my hunt. Out the back of the kitchen into the the hallway...my first clue, the base to the Velveeta box laying there at my feet. I then headed out into the living room only to find the top of the Velveeta box. As I peered over the chair, this is what I found...
...do you see the corner of my "cheese" peeking out from Clinton's bean bag?



"Yum, mom...I love my new snack!"

1 comment:
So funny. That's such a face that I've seen you make.
Post a Comment