Friday, July 11, 2008

Favorite Things Friday - Crisps

I'm sure you've been on the edge of your seat waiting for my next "Favorite Things" post :-), so here it is. This is Clinton's favorite snack. They're freeze dried apples and pears. There's no added sugar, no preservatives and no chemicals. The first day we got them Clinton ate four bags. Mother then informed me that dried fruit swells in the belly, so we cut him off at four...he probably would have had four more! Since Clinton only chews and spits out real apples, these are nice because he actually eats them! I like them, too...so every once in a while I grab myself a bag on the way out of the door. I get them at Costco, but you may be able to find them somewhere else. They come in these individual size bags in a box of about 24. We go through 2 boxes a month!

No comments: