
Mari-D getting some birthday torture from Clinton. Clinton either wanted what Dalby had, wanted to sit on her, wanted to hug her, or wanted to pull her diaper off. We're not sure what was going on with the diaper thing.







MD trying to find some safety at her mommy's feet!

Enjoying some birthday cupcakes! Mmmm...vanilla with strawberry icing.










Washing off cupcakes and icing! We decided the daddies might have something to say about the boy-girl duo taking a bath together...but then we decided Dalby's daddy would have more to say about it than Clinton's daddy!





3 comments:
Very funny. First of all, Clinton has the tiniest but I've ever seen. And then, did he learn to drink out of the faucet from Gracie?
I do know that butt is spelled incorrectly. Whoops:)
I have to agree with Chelsea, that is the littlest butt I have ever seen!
Post a Comment