Thursday, February 05, 2009

My First Born

I stole this off Emily's facebook page. I thought it was a great "survey" to do in honor of my first born's upcoming birthday. I'm not so savvy with Facebook yet, so I decided to pull it over here to my blog.

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new post for yourself!

Let's see how much you remember!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST-BORN PLANNED? Yes, we decided after a year of being married we were ready. A few days later, I wasn't feeling well.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? We were VERY excited but a little freaked out because we thought it would take while to get pregnant...but not for us!

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Absolutely not.

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? Two years and nine months younger than I am now.

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I took six pregnancy tests that had the double lines on them. I couldn't tell if it was really two lines or not, so I finally drove to the store and got a two pack of digital tests. Somehow, I messed up the first one and Rodney got home as I was administering the second.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? I was on the phone with my mom off and on all day as I was taking the tests and she thought I was nuts. Rodney was the first to know about the results of the digital test that confirmed we were in fact 3 weeks pregnant.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes!

9. DUE DATE? February 14, 2007

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? 24/7 Nausea

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Cheeseburgers and spaghetti

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? The spasm in my back.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? boy

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I did at first, but I'm so in love with this little boy it's crazy!

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 38 whoppers

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, my good friend Adrien threw me a beautiful shower.

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew about it.

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? I had very painful contractions beginning at 28 weeks, I finally delivered at 39 weeks.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Williamson Medical Center

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Less than 9 hours.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Rodney--we were scheduled to be induced, but we were both a little nervous.

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Rodney and my mom, and my friend, Alison, delivered Clinton (she's my OB)

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes, but I was more scared of the epidural than the contractions so I waited a long time. Rodney finally requested it for me because he couldn't stand to see me in pain.

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8lbs.

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? February 8th, 2007

30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Clinton Robert Williams

31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 1 year, 11 months and 4 weeks

3 comments:

Alicia said...

awww...this was sweet...thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

he looks so sweet in that pic...now he always looks like he's up to something and he usually is:)

Samantha said...

I liked this one...I put it up on my blog too!