Litehouse Homestyle Ranch dressing. Now, I know that oil and vinegar are the healthiest of choices when dressing a salad, and I have plenty of yummy vinegars in my cabinet for this. BUT like any good, Southern girl I also love my ranch dressing. I always have a hard time finding a bottled ranch that's as good as homemade...or even comparable. I stumbled across one the other day though...and it's yummy. I bought it at Sam's, but have also seen it at SuperTarget. It's in the refrigerated section with the produce.
Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Lovin' my salads,

3 comments:
steal away on the thankful thing and I do bet our babies are close in age...too fun..they'll probably be at the dayschool together, kristi
I like favorite things friday....in fact one of the only drinks I could drink during the oh so fun morning sickness was a drink you had on one of these! I professed my love for you during that period of my pregnancy! hahaha :)
Will we be able to see any pictures of baby #2 before the birth like we did of Clinton?
Post a Comment