Saturday, June 28, 2008

This Is How We Do It...

"Mowing" the yard. Clinton loves to do things that Rodney does...even the yucky chores like mowing the yard. After seeing Clinton's fascination with mowing, I bought him a bubble mower that he likes, but he still prefers the real thing. As someone who has mowed the yard TWO whole times, I know how hard that mower is to push and I'm amazed when Clinton goes strutting across the driveway with it.






Playing golf in the driveway. After watching Rodney hit some practice balls in the front yard, Clinton started going after his clubs. Since daddy has expensive clubs that mommy doesn't want to have to replace, Clinton got his own set of clubs for $3 at Target (seriously, is there anything that store doesn't have??). Clinton loves them and loves to show off for people when they visit.



1 comment:

Kathy said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip!! Clinton is such a handsome little guy. Aren't little boys fun? Definitely a handful though. :)Every day is something new around here.

You can link me to your blog, no problem....and if I ever get to the point of figuring all that out on mine, do you mind if I link you?

I see that you are getting ready for a half marathon. I am pondering doing that. There is one in Houston that I may do in January with Justin's cousin. Right now I'm going to do a few 10K's first and see how that goes.