
Checking out the water.


This is one of Clinton's mad faces....he wasn't happy that I had picked him up!


Riding back to the house from the pool! I see a big nap coming on....or was that wishful thinking?

An attempt at family pictures....ha!



A few more beach shots...


Fun at Gulf World with cousin Emma and uncle Brian. Aunt Alesha and I were there, too...but we were holding the cameras, bags, sippy cups, and stroller!
Checking out the Sea Lions!

Not too happy to discover a monkey on his back!

Clapping for the divers at the diving show!

I should also mention that Clinton threw his sippy cup into the shark tank and uncle Brian bravely reached in and grabbed it! It's not like they were Great Whites...

2 comments:
It looks like you had a fabulous time at the beach and I see this year's Christmas card with those family shots.
I neeeeeeeeed one of those monkeys....and to clarify about the lake....Garrett did not make it the whole time, he went to mom and dad's because he too does not know the word no and has no fear! It has to be a boy thing because we never had a problem with Courtney!
Post a Comment