Monday, November 19, 2007

Getting to Know Me

Whit sent me this email, and rather than forwarding it on I thought it might be fun to post it here. So, here it goes...

4 Things about me you may not have known

A) FOUR jobs I have had in my life
1. Drive thru teller - Bosque County Bank (high school job)
2. Program Assistant - Tarrytown United Methodist Church (college job -- best job ever!)
3. Case Manager - The Planning Group (1st post college job -- worst job ever!)
4. Market Intelligence Specialist - Crowe Chizek(current job -- 2nd best job ever!)

B) FOUR places I have lived:

1. Alpine, TX
2. Meridian, TX
3. Austin, TX
4. Nashville, TN

C) FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH

1. Boston Legal
2. Private Practice
3. Martha Stewart
4. Oprah


Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Maui
2. Summit County, CO
3. London, England
4. Muscat, Oman

E) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:

1. Steak Fajitas
2. Carne Asada Tacos
3. Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
4 Hawaiian Fajitas from Hula Hut in Austin

F) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

1. Asleep
2. Maui
3. At home watching football with Rodney while he rubs my feet :-)
4. Downstairs chatting with Chelsea and Mother

G) FOUR FRIENDS I THINK WILL RESPOND:

I'm not going to pressure anyone...but feel free to copy and paste onto your blog.

H) Four places I like to shop (only 4!)

1. TARGET (is there a need for any other store?)
2. Ann Taylor Loft
3. uncommongoods.com
4. babystyle.com

I) Parents' first names
1. Clint and Deborah

No comments: