I forgot to mention that Clinton had his 9 month appointment on November 8th, just before we left for Texas. Here are the all important stats:
Weight: 22 lbs. 14 oz. (this has him back down into the 80th percentile)
Height: 31 in. (this now has him off the charts)
Head: 48 cm. (this remains off the charts)
This is how badly my brain has suffered since Clinton's birth...I was bragging to my parents about how Clinton had already grown a foot since he was born...they just both looked at me like I was an idiot. After a few awkward silent moments dad asked how long Clinton was when he was born. Thinking he was stupid for asking because I had just told him that he was 31 inches now and that he had grown a foot I replied, "21 1/4 inches". Even after I said it he gave me a moment to try to piece it together...still nothing. Finally he said..."That's only 10 inches." Ah, duh.
Some other notables from our 9 month adventures:
Clothes: One pieces - 18M; separates - 12M
Shoes: size 5
Hats: X-Large Infant or Small Toddler
Teeth: 2 in, 2 on the way (maybe 4)
Eyes: still sparkling blue like his daddy's, we think they're going to stick
Foods: 3rd Foods, Biter Biscuits, Puffs, Formula, Juice
Hair: Tons of dirty blonde hair (everyone who sees him in person can't believe how much hair he has--apparently his pictures don't do him justice)
Faves: Baby Einstein World Animals DVD, cruising in the stroller, MUSIC, clicking his tongue, tupperware, baths
Last Summer in Georgia with my Bek
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment