Yesterday Clinton was a perfect traveler. He slept through most of the first flight, which I suspected he would since I booked a 6.30a flight, and he slept through part of the second flight. My friend Holly picked us up at the airport and we had lunch with her, her baby Hudson, and her sister Tyler. We also took some pictures of Clinton and Hudson together, which they may not appreciate later, but Holly and I decided that we went through enough to get them here so we can play with them a little if we want.
Check out our pictures below.
This is Hudson just after a long nap...oh, how I miss those days! Hudson is just over 2 months old, so he's still a big sleeper...during the day.

Clinton and Hudson posing together, but not doing a very good job of looking in the same direction.


Clinton in his Texas-sized floatie, but not so much a Texas-sized pool.



3 comments:
Cute pics! I read on Whitney's blog that she will probably be having the baby pretty soon. Are you going to go to Fredericksburg or Mason to see her? If so, let me know and maybe we cna meet up for lunch or something.
Hudson and Clinton are not going to appreciate those pics later. You should definitely show them to all of their future girlfriends though:)
Call me wehn you get a second...I want to get that website you saw last year that had the really cute Halloween costumes. Hopefully you remember what is was!!!!
Post a Comment