Friday, July 06, 2007

Roly Poly


Since the last post Clinton has started rolling over from his stomach to his back. So now, he can roll across the floor to get somewhere. While this is exciting, Rodney and I now realize we've lost another piece of our freedom. Clinton needs to be watched much more closely when being changed, laying on the bed, even just laying on the floor.

I'd also like to note what a good dog Gracie Mae is. She stood very still and quiet yesterday as Clinton reached up and grabbed two fists full of hair on her face. As soon as I saw what Clinton was doing, I immediately went to work on freeing the poor dog...but she never growled, barked, snapped, or even whimpered. She loves this little boy as much as we do...maybe more, we whimper when he pulls our hair!

Clinton tried a banana today. The pictures are a bit deceiving because you would think by the look on his face he didn't like it, but he kept reaching for more...so I kept putting it in his mouth. Anything's got to taste better than that formula and rice!

You also might notice I put Clinton through another round of pictures today....I know, poor kid.









1 comment:

Samantha said...

You are quite the picture taker (and blogger) lately!!!! Too precious.