...but Clinton is still entertaining.
Clinton, Heidi Sage, and I have been home-bound a lot recently. It's been raining leaving us to find interesting things around the house instead of our usual outings to the back yard or around the cul-de-sac.
One of Clinton's favorite rooms in the house is my bathroom. There are lots of interesting goops and sprays, and Clinton enjoys them all. He loves putting mousse in his hair like me, he loves brushing his teeth (or eating toothpaste), and now he loves "shaving" like daddy.
Below are few pics of his first time with the shaving cream. It was HA-HA-larious.

And while I was crackin' up, Heidi Sage was less than amused. She sat and stared at him like this the entire time....making it even funnier.


Laughing out loud,




2 comments:
HA! He looks like the little boy on Home Alone. I am sick of the rain, aren't you?
Well, I guess I'll get some shaving cream for Clinton's stocking.
Post a Comment