Waiting for them to call our name. Poor little Clinton just thinks we're here to play. And, no, Clinton does not know how to play video games--he just knows how to push buttons and squeal.

Someone got their "silly juice" and is feeling pretty good. This was about the time my heart was breaking into a million pieces. :-(

Waiting on brother...

...still waiting...

Feeling completely helpless as a mother. All I could do to comfort him was order more pain meds.

Have you ever seen such a miserable face??

Perking up a little that night.

Now that's an owie! He'll be showing this off on the playground one day!

Feeling tons better the next day (at the peak of pain med effectiveness). Tractors and trucks always bring a smile to this boy's face.

After we ditched the catheter we took Clinton to the train room. Talk about a boy in heaven!

Thanking God for a successful surgery and smooth recovery,

3 comments:
Sweet baby!!! I am so glad that is behind him....and you!
His little sad face melts my heart. Knowing there was nothing you could do is just a hard feeling to discribe. So happy all this is behind yall and he can show of his war wounds someday!
Aaawww... poor baby. I'll bet he feels much better now! I'm glad that's over with and you can enjoy some of the summer :) Your little girl looks so much like you!! She's too cute :)
Post a Comment