This is the picture I have for my profile picture, but thought I should show a larger version of it. It makes me laugh every time I look at it. And clearly shows that I have my hands full!

Mother to a couple of cheese balls,

Oh, and a picture of Heidi with the first of many "Mother, what is he doing?" looks. Ha, ha!
7 comments:
I love Clinton's cheese face, it's too cute.
Oh goodness, she's going to act like you....I remember you giving me that look on many occasions. Most of them had to do with...Mom, are really going to let her wear that out of the house?
Well you made me smile! That is SO cute!! Love it!
So precious! Where do these bows come from? Don't tell me you make them...Martha!
ADORABLE!
TOO CUTE!!!
Very cute, love Clinton's cheesey smile!!!
A belated cogratulations, BTW!! I've fallen behind on pretty much everything but at least I'm all caught up with your family! I really love that you waited to decorate until you had the baby instead of doing gender neutral. Very cool! It looks great!
Post a Comment