Friday, May 01, 2009

Yep, He's Mine

Clinton keeps us laughing and definitely keeps us on our toes! I sometimes wonder what could possibly be going through his head and where he gets his personality?? Mother assures me that while I'm now a quiet, laid back person, there was a time I was much like the little tornado constantly swirling around me.

You can imagine how fun it is in public to have to claim the child screaming at the top of his lungs because someone asked him how old he is and he only replies to that question by yelling "TWO" as loudly as possible. (I guess when he's 4 we'll have to keep him away from golf courses!) Or the child who just took off with someone else's stroller. Or the child running as fast as he can through the preschool hallways laughing and squealing while his pregnant mommy waddles behind. Or....well, you get the picture.

This week Clinton found a basket which he decided was a really cool, really large, blinding helmet. He ran around the house and into a few walls before finally giving it up.

He also found an orange highlighter that found its way onto his shorts. (I uploaded the larger file of the first pic, so if you click on it you can see all the orange on his shorts.) The highlighter also colored the column in our foyer. Luckily, it was high gloss paint so it wiped right off with baby wipes...which Clinton had to do as part of his "punishment"...not that he cared.

Everyday is an adventure with this kid!




Wondering what's next,

1 comment:

Alicia said...

LOL!!! Never a dull moment. You would be so lost with him though.