Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lovin' the Cousins

While I grew up with oodles and oodles of cousins, Clinton only has two--Keelan and Emma. Of course, once Chelsea settles down there may be more cousins on the way...not in the nearest future, I'm guessing. Anyway, below are some pictures of our day with Clinton's cousins at the park. At the very bottom is one picture of Clinton with his daddy when he wasn't feeling well earlier today. There is also a picture of him shooting a basket on his new goal we got him for his birthday. Hope you enjoy the new pictures.
















5 comments:

Samantha said...

OMG, I think Clinton's hair grew about an inch since the last pictures you posted (not the snow ones b/c I couldn't see his hair). And, I am kind of thinking he looks a little like his cousin Emma!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I agree, your blog is interesting and enjoyable. However, I am tired of the current posts and need some new information:) I love you very much.

Samantha said...

I agree with Chelsea...you need some new posts!