Friday, March 21, 2008

Chelsea the Great

Chelsea and I are both creative people, but in very different ways. I can build massive spreadsheets with tons of formulas, color codings, and links. I can make up songs and stories. I LOVE photography. Chelsea can draw, sketch or paint anything. Chelsea designs and makes half of her wardrobe. Chelsea can buy a junky chair at a garage sale and make it look like a designer piece.

Yes, we both have our own sets of talents, but sometimes Chelsea's really make me jealous! :-) In a good way, of course...the kind that makes me want to work on my talents even more. Below are a couple of examples of Chelsea's superb talents.




Inspired much? These are just another everday occurence for our little artist.





Take a look at Chelsea's very swank, down-town loft. She painted all the walls and did most of the artwork you see in the pictures.




2 comments:

Emily said...

Holy Toledo, she is super talented. That is sweet of you to give her a shout out. Where does she live? I am also impressed with your talent with spreadsheets (I never could figure that stuff out)

Whitney Bownds said...

unbelievable...