My little sister, Chelsea. She is definitely the more artsy of the two of us, which is good seeing as she is an Art Teacher. Chelsea has started teaching at a new school in Dallas this year and was allowed to paint her own classroom. She sent me a picture and since she doesn't have a blog, I thought I'd post it on mine. I'm pretty sure I'll have her painting my next nursery...which is not in the near future...or the far future, for now.
Lovely work, little girl.

3 comments:
Hey Courtney, this is Robin, Chris' wife. Is Chelsea available? I have a brother... She is very Lovely! - as you are! I hope some day we all can get together. I would love to see you again. Send me an email and I will send you pictures of the kids. Can you believe it has been 8 years already since you stayed with us. Take care.
Robin
bugaboo@rangeweb.net
Great work Chelsea!!!
Hi Courtney. Good to hear from "the electricians daughter". :) Corey sure likes your dad and has good memories of spending time with him! Tell him and your mom hi for us.
Your baby is adoreable, and it is fun to see how you and Chelsea have grown into beautiful women! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Stop by mine anytime!
Amy Powell
Post a Comment