Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Baby of Many Tricks

Little Clinton has been a handful today....really testing my patience....the child has not been content all day, except once. I saw an ad for these Gymboree classes and they were trying to sell me on the fact that they have scarves for babies to play with....umm, I have scarves my baby can play with and they're....FREE. So I gathered up a basket full of them and sat Clinton down with them. I got back on my computer to work and when I looked up, this is what I saw....






Clinton has also done some other notably cute things lately. My favorite is when he pats me back when I'm burping him. He just throws his arm over my shoulder and burps me, too. And he has started giving kisses!!!! While I do love it, it's quite messy. He opens his mouth as wide as he can and just runs his mouth all over your face with slobber covering every inch of it. He gets really excited about giving kisses....and you never get just one. And I think he's been trying to sing..,,and we make some beautiful harmonies together. I wish we had a DVD Camcorder...I could be posting some way too cute video!

Hope everyone is doing well. Love to all--Courtney

No comments: