Thursday, August 30, 2007

Supper Time with the Williams'...

Clinton is just getting bigger and bigger. We went in for his six month appointment last week and the results are in....he's large! Clinton weighed in at just under 21 lbs., measured at 28 1/2 in., and his head was 18.5 in around. This put him in the 90th percentile for weight, the 95th percentile for height, and his head size is off the charts. The doctor said he's the size of the average 10 month old.

On Tuesday, the 28th, Clinton cut his first tooth. It's his bottom, left, center tooth. It's still tiny but continuing to push it's way up....and looking adorable! He has also learned to pick up those little cereal puffs and put them in his mouth. I expected him to just push the puffs around when I laid them out on the table (which he did the first couple of times), but he has recently surprised me by using his thumb and pointer to pick them up one at a time and put in his mouth....and he throws a good number of them on the floor, which Gracie Mae appreciates. His favorite foods right now are sweet corn casserole, corn and squash, winter squash, and prunes with oatmeal.

As Clinton continues to grow and learn everyday, my favorite thing is watching his personality blossom. He just gets funnier and funnier. I find myself laughing throughout the day at his noises and faces. Don't get me wrong....some of his noises and faces make me want to pull my hair out....but a number of others keep me quite entertained and amazed. I think he's going to be an entertainer like my cousin Colter, at least I hope so. Clinton just loves it when you laugh back at him....he looks up to make sure you're really laughing, then joins in. Oh, I just love this little man!

Below are some pictures of one of our feedings....we do this TWICE daily...some aren't quite as messy....some are worse. This particular day he was biting down so hard on the spoon and making his Popeye face....Rodney and I got so tickled we almost couldn't even get the pictures taken. Clinton is serious about his food....so he did not laugh back at us this time.

Hope everyone is doing well!! Love to all--Courtney








No comments: