This weekend Clinton, Rodney and I have been blessed with visitors from Texas. My college roommate, Samantha, and her nine-month old, Tristan, came to see us. Clinton and Tristan had so much fun together. Clinton isn't around a lot of other babies, and none that are older than him. He was just fascinated watching Tristan scoot around the floor and eat puffs. He's already taken an interest in the puffs--just playing, not eating--so maybe he'll start to take an interest in the crawling as well. Both babies are teething, so there has been a bit of fussiness here and there....but also some good naps because they have been wearing each other out. We will be sad to take them back to the airport in the morning!
Today we let the boys play in the "pool" I got at my favorite store--TARGET. It's perfect for babies and will be really fun next summer when they are walking. I also stuck in one sneak preview of the adorable Halloween costumes that our boys will be sporting come October 31st. Tristan has earned the name Monkey because of his activity....while Clinton earned the name Stinky because of some of his activity....so it is perfect that they are a Monkey and a Skunk.
Hope you enjoy the pictures. Much love--Courtney




3 comments:
I am so glad we were able to come...Tristan and I had a wonderful time and can't wait to see you guys again!
too cute.
absolutely adorable..
Post a Comment