Thursday, April 05, 2007

Two Peas in a Pod...

Today Clinton is 8 weeks old...and becomes more adorable everyday. One of my favorite parts of each day is picking out his adorable little outfits. Today he got to wear his flannel shirt coat...which makes him look a little chunkier than he is. We spent most of today running errands...the jewelry store, the cell phone store, Target (we never leave the house without going to Target), and an antique mall I found today. Clinton naps from around noon until about 5, so errands are usually pretty easy if I can fit them into that time frame...he loves to sleep in his car seat. Below are some pictures we took this afternoon of little Clinton with his best bud, Gracie Mae. I'm still trying to catch one of his beautiful huge laughing smiles on camera...as soon as I get one, I'll post it. Hope everyone is doing well. Love to all.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clinton is soooo adorable, but you already know that. Gracie Mae, however, looks a little butch with her new haircut. I'm also a little concerned that she may be cold this weekend. Maybe since she got a haircut her UT coat will fit. Much love---Aunt ZsaZsie ( i have no idea how YOU spell my name)