Today we went to the doctor for our 2 month check up. Clinton weighed in at 12 lbs., 2 oz. and measured 24 inches long. His weight was only in the 65th percentile but his length was in the 80th percentile...so he's pretty long and slender compared to other babies. Everything appeared to be good except a small problem with his little private area. We're going to go see a pediatric urologist sometime in the next week. It's either a hernia or excess fluid. A hernia will require surgery in the near future, but it is a minimally invasive procedure. The fluid could require an operation but not for some time. We'll keep everyone posted. Clinton also got four shots today. I had to tap into my mommy super powers to hold it all together as he cried and shrieked. I couldn't wait until they finished so I could take him back and get him clamed down. Our baby is normally just so laid back, it's hard to see him all stressed and unhappy.
He's been a little more tired and fussy today, but I happened to catch some shots of his beautiful smile during play time. Hope you enjoy the pics. And thanks for all the birthday wishes...it's been a blessed and busy birthday! Love to all.
The perfect Easter outfit.


Play time with Mommy. He's going be able to charm the ladies with that smile...just like his Daddy.



1 comment:
How cute is this kid? He is growing so fast!!!!
Post a Comment