As of this morning, Mommy is back on a diet. For the last several months, I have put aside my neurotic obsession with my weight in order to provide a healthy home for my baby. The past couple of months it has felt like I've been losing a lot of weight, because I had the baby and walked out of the hospital nearly 20 pounds lighter. However, I gained almost forty pounds and until recently wasn't really capable of exercise...so I've still got some work to do. We're going to the beach at the end of next month...seeing as I already have to deal with all the comments about by beautiful
porcelain skin blinding everyone, I'd like to at least have a decent shape. Now I will say, tugging around a 500 lb. car seat has kept my arms quite tone...so that will not be the focus area. No, my problem is a little too much junk in the trunk...and a flabby tummy...but I'm not really sure how you get rid of skin that has been stretched out. I'd be happy to hear any suggestions. This weekend I went and got a jogger stroller. Since Clinton helped me put the weight on, he's going to help me take it off. Today we began our work out. We took a 1 1/2 hour walk/run...heavy on the walk. We were both pooped when it was over...even though one of us took a nap during most it. Below are some pictures of us at
Omikoshi last night (my last good meal!) and today after our work out.
Hope everyone is doing well! Love to all--Courtney
Mommy and Clinton getting ready for a yummy dinner. Clinton was so well behaved during dinner...but what else can you expect from the perfect baby?
All pooped out...but loving the new stroller.
2 comments:
I'm ready for some new pics:)
I agree with Chelsea...more pics, ASAP!
Post a Comment