Saturday, April 07, 2012

Baby Boo is One!

Our Baby Rex, also known as Boo, turned ONE on November 27th.  I still can't believe it.  As is tradition in our house, we have a small celebration at home on the kids' actual birthdays and then a big party later for family and friends.  For Rex's birthday we had Gigi's Cupcakes.

Rex was really excited when I sat his cupcake down on his tray.

Are you saying it's okay if I touch this?  This feels like a trap.

I'm touching it.  Are you sure I'm not going to get in trouble?  I might even eat some.

Uh-oh...look at me.  I'm eating some.

Holy cheese sticks!  This stuff tastes goooooood.

Big brother showing Boo how to take a big bite.  We don't baby bite sweets in this house, Boo.  Big bites.

Rex going in for a big bite...

...yep...I think he understands now.  What? I'm just doing what I was told.  Don't judge.





Okay...your turn, Mom.  Sorry, Boo...Mommy can't eat wheat, but thanks a ton.  Really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cupcakes for everyone! holy cheese sticks this stuff tastes soooooo good!