As I have mentioned, Heidi Sage is very expressive. I hope she always is. I hope she always feels free to just let out her excitement. I hope she always stays so excited...especially about the little things. Heidi Sage gets excited when I walk out of my room in a dress with make up. "OH, Mommy! You so bee-tu-full!" She gets excited when she sees a flower and picks it for me. "Mommy, wook at these pwitty flowers I found for you!" And she loves to play in the rain... "Mommy, this is so fun!"
I hope I always remember how endearing and heart warming her innocent excitement is. And I hope some of it rubs off on me.
And I hope Clinton keeps his exhaustingly strong sense of curiosity. My son asks question after question all day long. He wants an answer to everything. EV. RY. THING. He needs to know why, wants to know how things work, needs things to make sense. He reminds me of me.
He especially loves an opportunity to watch something of interest. So when our neighbors added an extension to their driveway, Clinton sat outside for hours watching the trucks, the workers, and the entire process unfolding before him.
He made sure to take his own trucks so he could mimic they're every movement. I made sure to take pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment