We had a fun Easter with the kids. Clinton left a basket of carrots for the Easter Bunny, but not before he took at least one bite out of every one.
The Easter Bunny brought lots of fun gifts that the kids really enjoyed.
Heidi Sage had a pretty snazzy outfit, and some really cute bunny ears. The ladies at the church nursery thought she was adorable....so did I.
Both of the kids enjoyed hunting Easter eggs. Clinton found all his eggs which were filled with matchbox cars, trains, and stickers. He also helped Heidi Sage find her eggs that were filled new pacifiers and biter biscuits.
Hope you all enjoyed your Easter, too!
Feeling Hoppy,







2 comments:
I love Heidi's sweet outfit! And the bunny ears are great! I can't believe she wore them! No way could I get Caylee to keep them on! Can you believe they are growing up so fast? Heard you have another one on the way! Congrats!
Courtney, that last picture is the CUTEST! LOVE LOVE LOVE your post!
Post a Comment