Friday, September 11, 2009

Need a Makeover??

On your blog, that is... Obviously I do, seeing as I have two children and only one of them is in the header. The current blog design I have was done by Blogs for a Cause. Nikki is a college student who does blog design as a way to raise money for her many amazing mission trips. She will be graduating soon and will be moving to the Dominican Republic. So, she is now trying to raise as much money as possible so that she can stay as long as possible!

For the month of September she'll be doing blog makeovers for only $20 if you will also post on your blog about this deal! Check her out at madebynikki.blogspot.com. And be looking for my new blog design!

Spreadin' the word,

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I have clicked on this link several times and can't seem to get it to work. I am thinking I need a make-over and can not for the life of me figure out how to put a picture in my header. I also want to change the name and the web address, but then I lose all my people I follow...gggrrr...so if you have a minute...please explain what I am doing wrong...

Courtney said...

Sorry...the link is at the top of my page "Blogs for a Cause." Not sure about putting the picture in the header....it's been so long since I did that myself. I've been having Nikki do mine for some time now. You can change the name and the web address under your settings. I did recently change the name of mine and it didn't effect anything, but I'm not sure about changing the web address....I don't know what effects that will have.

Sorry....I don't feel like I'm much help!