Courtney, I'm so thankful the surgery is over that all is well. I pray Clinton's recovery will be super fast with little discomfort. I am asking our heavenly Father to touch all of you with His amazing peace and calm and that you would be able to rest and be refreshed during this time of victory. God bless you all.
I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I am a promise to be anything God wants me to be.
I can go anywhere that He wants me to go
I can be anything He wants me to be
I can climb the high mountains
I can cross the wide sea
I'm a great big promise you see!
I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I'm a promise to be anything God wants me to be
Anything God wants me to be!
1 comment:
Courtney, I'm so thankful the surgery is over that all is well. I pray Clinton's recovery will be super fast with little discomfort. I am asking our heavenly Father to touch all of you with His amazing peace and calm and that you would be able to rest and be refreshed during this time of victory. God bless you all.
Post a Comment